Thanks for everything. I'm done now

First of all I would like to express my gratitude to my friends in Telegram and real life acquaintances who helped me and my articles. Sometimes I had articles that I could not write and only translated, and sometimes I struggled for hours.  It was all for an arbitrary purpose.  I never thought of anything commercial.  It was just to convey my interest to my readers (if any).


But now we will have a long separation here.  This place will not be deleted, but perhaps will never be used again.  I hope Google doesn't delete this place and it stays as a memory. For me, this was a very good experience, I hope if anyone is reading it, they enjoyed it and were also informed. There were times when I looked back and said what a good job I had done.  Who knows, maybe there were times I'll miss


Anyway, let's go now.  As usual, I talked too much.  Usually everyone thinks like that.  But my personality does not allow me to think of anyone.  I think this is one of my favorite features. I've seen too many things, I've experienced too many things.  I hope we experience better things.  I would like to express my gratitude to those who have helped me so far and say goodbye.


    THANKS

Steluron 

Smog

Meertkrts

Mert 

Canpng

Emre Zengin

Sali

Kereme

Turan

Künefe

Laktiris

Enis

Babamx